- This event has passed.
July 16 @ 10:30 am - 5:00 pm
(Sunday 16th July 2023)
This year we will be going to the Meningie Hotel.
Meet at the Johnstone Park clubrooms from 10.30 for a 11.00 departure.
We will not stop on the way to Meningie, so if you want smoko, please do so before we leave the clubrooms. Lunch at the Meningie Hotel will commence on arrival at approximately 12.00.
We have organised a two-course meal for $24.
Our choices for Main: –
- Crumbed Coorong Mullet served with fresh garden salad and chips (Butterfish if Mullet is not available)
- Roast Lamb served with seasonal veg, roast potatoes and mint jelly (this could change depending on pricing and availability)
- Beef or Chicken Schnitzel choice of gravy (gravy, Dianne, mushroom, pepper, hollandaise, parmy) served with fresh garden salad and chips.
For Desert: –
- Pavlova served with vanilla bean cream & mixed berries.
- Pannacotta served with salted caramel sauce and roasted almonds.
We need to let the Hotel know our requirements in advance to save a time when we get there, so please advise of your selections on the attendance form at the meeting or advise Vicki or John by phone. We will have the list with us at Meningie should we (ourselves included) forget what we have ordered!!!
If you have your name on the list but are then unable to attend, please let us know as it would be unfair have vacant places that could be used by other patrons.
Hope to see you there.
John & Vicki Courtney, Phone 85 324107