DEAR ACCMB Members,,
As you are all no doubt aware, through no fault of our own, ALL of Australia and the world are facing difficult times ahead.
Your EXECUTIVE Committee last night decided on the following measures so as to protect you as members, your family and friend s.
Please be advised of the following initial details that will affect the running of your club.
1. Johnstone Park Complex (your Clubhouse) has been locked down until further notice as of midnight last night.
2. NO Monthly meetings until further notice.
3. No Runs, NO Presentation Dinner, until further advice from the Executive Committee.
4. Pinnaroo Camp Out (April 24th-26th) CANCELLED for 2020.
5. An April Auto Torque magazine will be Posted to ALL ACCMB members containing 2020/2021 membership renewals and how to
pay details (BSB, cheque ) along with how to send them back in for our Treasurer to attend to .
6. Information will also be included in the Auto Torque on ALL Log Book details of how, when and where to deliver and send for
7. The AGM (July 7th) will be attended to by the Executive Committee under these difficult circumstances. You will be k ept
Informed of that process in further information.
8. Please watch the ACCMB website for this and other details. autocollectorsmurraybridge.com
Please treat this NOTICE with all seriousness so as to keep YOUR beloved ACCMB alive and well during this difficult period.
Let’s Care For Each Other, — PRESIDENT CLAUDE Minge, — PUBLICITY Officer GRAHAM Edwards, and your Executive Committee .
Christmas Parade Float Committee
To be formed